- The Legacy of Timeless Beauty Archive (LTBSA) is open to submissisions of new stories. However, while this is an adult-oriented site, featuring explicit erotic situations, sexual fetishes, and non-mainstream fantasies there are certain topics and characters that will not be accepted.
- Any abuse or slander of actual persons, organizations, or events is not acceptable. Using a story to insult an author or another story are examples of abuse.
- Sexual acts involving young children, especially sex acts between children and adults, are regarded by almost everyone as hurtful and grossly offensive. Teenagers (those 18 and older) are more of a gray area, but please try to respect the limits and sensitivities of the others who may read your story, and keep things in good taste. Stories featuring under-age charcters or siutations will not be accepted.
- The physical abuse, rape, or molestation of children is unacceptable under all circumstances.
- Issues like rape, torture, and killing are considered offensive by many people, while other people may enjoy incorporating these things into their fantasy stories. Authors are encouraged to read what's already been written to determine what the general community level of acceptability is. Situations of extreme torture will not be accepted.
- Plagiarism or uncredited use of existing characters from other works will not be accepted.
- The editors of the LTBSA reserve the right to decline a submission for any reason, or to remove existing stories that are considered unacceptable.
How to Submit Stories
1st -If you have an HTML editor, send it in this format with the background etc. set as you would like. Please zip the file.
2nd - If you have Microsoft Word 98, 2000 or 2003 on a PC, send as DOC. Otherwise, send as HTML.
3rd - If you are on a MAC, send in RTF (rich text format).
4th - Otherwise for whatever editor program you are using, send in an export to one of 1~3 above mode
(e.g. if Word Perfect has a export to HTML; then use that).
5th - If all else fails, save and send it as a simple text file.
Where - Send via email to email@example.com, enclosing the story as an attachment. Specify any special instructions.
When - Updates to the story page will occur periodically. You should check the update date at the top of the list for changes.
Corrections - If you see a problem with the posting of your story, please notify the editors via the email addresses above.
(C)1999-2014 [ dmuk ]